- 15.11.Derebucak: The foundation of the district dates back to around 13-14th centuries. It was once a part of districts of Antalya and Akseki, then it separated from Akseki in 1900 and became a part of Seydisehir. In 1967, municipal organization was established and it became a part of Beyşehir. It was made a district with the "Law on the Establishment of 103 Districts" which was accepted in 1987 and in reality it became a district in August 1998. Derebucak which is located 140 km to the west of centre of Konya is one of the most attractive districts of Konya with its plateaus, hills and caves in the Taurus Mountains. The means of living in Derebucak, which has 4 towns and 4 villages, is carpet weaving, production of hunting rifles and livestock husbandry, but its dwellers began to go abroad as workers in 1968. Co-operativism as a result of worker emigration to European countries has become widespread. Nowadays, 15.000 hectares of land can be cultivated, while 2.500-3000 acres of its area forms irrigable lands. There are no industrial facilities in Derebucak where potatoes, tomatoes, beans, corns, onions, chickpeas, wheat and barley are cultivated. Among the interesting centers in the center of Derebucak are the Balat Cave in the center of Derebucak and the Suludere and Körikini Caves in Çamlık Town. The Hittite relief in Taşpınar Village confirms that the first settlement in the region extends to the Hittite period.